Family Slideshow


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Putting up the Christmas tree

It was really fun this year kicking back and watching the kids do the tree. Usually I struggle to bring the tree up from the basement because Randy is usually hunting, but he was actually here to bring it up for me. YAY! Also, I usually assemble it myself, but I just sat on the couch and enjoyed watching Jeremiah do it this time. Then the kids had fun decorating it while Randy and I just kicked back and relaxed and talked about how they are growing up too fast!





The following picture is blurry as a result of Hannah running right in front of the camera just as I was taking this picture, but I posted it because we all thought it was rather interesting the way the lights look in it.







They had a lot of fun and did a pretty good job without our help!








2 comments:

. sarah . said...

Awesome Jane, your story and words make me feel like I was a fly on the wall watching it all. Wonderful memeories you're making :)

photozmom said...

The kids did a great job !! They are growing up! How nice to have Randy at home to enjoy all the "festivities" !!