Family Slideshow


Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the grind of things......



I was going to title this "Getting back to normal", but what is normal anyway? There is no normal in this house! "Normal" kids go to school and sit at desks all day with their shoes on and sit still listening to their teachers all day right? Well, I guess my kids aren't normal then because they prefer the couch over a desk, barefeet over shoes, and they don't sit still all day! However they DO listen to their teacher!! :) They don't have a choice there! So as the title I went with says, we are getting back to the grind of things! And praise the Lord for our daily devotions that Jeremiah told me today he enjoys because the "normal" kids aren't allowed to have God in the schools. I guess that is a day in the life of a homeschooling family!

2 comments:

photozmom said...

Welcome back, Lady! I have missed your blogging. Yes, it is time to get back into the swing of things. I have been so "off" the last couple of weeks, have of the time I wasn't even sure what day of the week it was :O) Hope you have a great week!

Annika said...

Yes, we are back in school too. It has been a tough few days getting everyone going again... but I think we'll get back into the routine too :) And yes, we too enjoy bare feet over shoes and the couch or tub filled with pillows over a desk.