Family Slideshow


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Heading into a new year....


As we head into a new year there are a couple of Bible verses that are going to be helpful (for me atleast) in getting through another year. One of them is: "So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom" (Ps.90:12) and the other one is: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Phil. 4:13) and I'm sure I will find myself in the book of James for the words about "wisdom" that can be found there! The "number our days" for me is about time management, and for anyone who is interested in a good book on this (other than the Bible of course!) there is a great book by Elizabeth George that is titled "Life Management for Busy Women" and underneath that it says "Living Out God's Plan with Passion & Purpose". The crazy thing is I haven't gotten through the whole book myself yet! Which is why I need God's help in the time management area! It is my hope this year to draw closer to God, my husband, and my 3 children.
With that said, our family would like to wish you a Happy New Year to you and yours! Have a great year!

No comments: